Monday, October 20, 2008

Virtual Stock market trader (NSE)

This is a small little application that lets trade in NSE markets with virtual money. This is similar to moneybhai.com but the here you can trade in all stocks in NSE and with any amount of money. 

You can use this to practice trading. You can even build your own index similar to Sensex & Nifty!!!

I started writing this application as my online trade account with sharekhan doesn't give me the value of stock at which I bought it & the current value of the stock so tat I get a snapshot of the amount I invested and the value it is now.

I started to develop this application and added more and more features. Then I tot I could distribute this to others too.

So here is the software as of now. It misses a lot of features as of now, most imp of them now is "Help". I will be adding them soon and releasing new updates. If you want any new features to be added or updated, pls email me. I would be glad to add them.

I will be adding the few instructions on how to use it, very shortly.
Thank you in case you have tried it.

No comments: